Our Athens private half-day sightseeing tour will begin with a visit to the most important archaeological monument, an icon of the Greek civilisation, the Acropolis of Athens.
Cape Sounion is located 75 km south from the centre of Athens, where at the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula lies the famous ancient Temple of Poseidon.
1) Will the driver accompany us to the sights?
The taxi driver is responsible for your transportation and will accompany you to the sights.
2) Will we have a guided tour?
If you wish to have a tour with a qualified private guide, we will be happy to arrange it for your. Additional charges apply.
3) Are meals included in the price?
Please kindly note that all meals mentioned in the program are not included in the price.
4) How many people fit in a taxi?
Our taxi can carry four people. If there are more passengers, a second taxi can be provided.
5) What is the additional charge of hiring a taxi for every extra hour?
The prices of the tours are for an agreed number of hours. Every additional hour is charged based on the taxi price list.
6) Are programs subject to change?
The schedule may be adjusted according to your preferences.
7) Tolls are included in the price?
Toll routes are not included in the price.